1. How do I get to electric island?
Visit our Ontario Place WEST ISLAND directions page here: electricisland.to/directions-ontario-place
2. Is the season pass transferable?
No, the name on the pass must match the name on your ID as shown when entering the festival.
3. If I buy a ticket for another person, does the ticket purchaser have to be present?
That depends. If tickets were purchased in advance and have been emailed, then you only require the e-ticket to enter and the purchaser does not need to be present (with the exception of the seasons pass, where the name on the ticket must match the attendee’s ID). If tickets were purchased under the “will call pick up” option, the cardholder will need to show ID and the credit card used for purchase to pick up the tickets on the island.
4. What items are not allowed to bring into electric island?
Please read our FAN CODE OF CONDUCT page for more information on what items are not allowed at ELECTRIC ISLAND.
5. Can I bring Cannabis to electric island?
Please read our CANNABIS POLICY page for more information.
5. Can I bring my dog/cat/hamster to ELECTRIC ISLAND?
We do not allow animals inside the perimeter of the event and do not provide facilities to take care of animals for patrons while they are in the event. There are no ins/outs for patrons at ELECTRIC ISLAND, so we suggest you leave animals at home.
6. How do I apply for a media pass or to become a vendor at the event?
Please use our forms MEDIA APPLICATION, FOOD VENDOR APPLICATION and VENDOR APPLICATION. Please note that not all applications will be accepted as space is limited. You will be contact before the event if the application is approved.
7. Is ELECTRIC ISLAND accepting volunteers this year?
No, we do not use volunteers at ELECTRIC ISLAND.