1. How do I get to electric island?
Due to the heavy rainfall this spring and the resulting flooding around the island, our Electric Island season opener on Monday May 22nd will be relocated to Woodbine Park. Visit our directions page for more information about the best way to travel to electric island www.electricisland.to/directions
2. Is the season pass transferable?
No, the name on the pass must match the name on your ID as shown when entering the festival.
3. If I buy a ticket for another person, does the ticket purchaser have to be present?
That depends. If tickets were purchased in advance and have been emailed, then you only require the e-ticket to enter and the purchaser does not need to be present (with the exception of the seasons pass, where the name on the ticket must match the attendee’s ID). If tickets were purchased under the “will call pick up” option, the cardholder will need to show ID and the credit card used for purchase to pick up the tickets on the island.
4. Is it possible to buy a ferry pass?
Tickets do not include a ferry pass, but you can purchase a ferry pass in-person at the ferry terminal or online in advance at bit.ly/ElectricIslandFerry
5. What items are not allowed to bring into electric island?
Please see our list of PROHIBITED ITEMS here.
6. Can I bring my dog/cat/hamster to electric island?
While animals are allowed on Toronto Island, we do not allow animals inside the perimeter of the event and do not provide facilities to take care of animals for patrons while they are in the event. There are no ins/outs for patrons at electric island, so we suggest you leave animals at home.
7. How do I apply for a media pass or to become a vendor at the event?
Please use our forms MEDIA APPLICATION and VENDOR APPLICATION . Please note that not all applications will be accepted as space is limited. You will be contact before the event if the application is approved.
8. Is EI accepting volunteers this year?
No, we do not use volunteers at Electric Island.